Triens provides Medical Transcription and Coding services
establishing a mutually beneficial strategic relation. Triens
understands the service quality standards required of Medical
Transcription and Coding . Triens brings in the skills, resources,
management techniques, innovative use of technology and a
greater understanding of Medical services.
Triens uses state-of-the-art technology, digital dictation
system, well-qualified and experienced transcriptionists,
and high-end web based technology platform offering total
solutions for information processing needs.
Triens experience in providing Healthcare BPO solutions to
companies with a large customer base has improved efficiency
and lowered costs. The solutions keep abreast of the accelerating
pace of technological change to support complex products.
Medical Transcription Services
Triens is a product of the new era of remote processing committed
to quality assurance offering a complete range of medical
transcription services at the most AFFORDABLE RATES. This
is possible with the use of the latest technology and deployment
of low cost high quality human Intellectual Capital.
Triens provides custom medical transcription services
with 12 / 24 hour coverage with contracts for:
- Custom Transcription Services - Tailored to client's
- Fast Turnaround - To meet clients' demands
- Quality Assurance Program – Medical Reports are
QA-checked for accuracy with regular audits performed on
each MTs work performance and accuracy level.
- Dial-in Dictation System - Dictation service with 24-hour
- Operative Note
- Discharge Summary
- Progress Note
- SOAP Note
- Initial Evaluation and Management
- Independent Medical Evaluation
- History and Physical Notes
- System wide cost reduction
- Highest Transcription quality
- Fast turnaround
- Digital dictation Comprehensive reporting methodology
- Experienced production and Quality Assurance team.
- Three levels of 100 % review of voice and document.
- Proofreading team to eliminate English and Formatting
- Quality Audit department to provide continuous feedback
for sustained quality.
Features of Triens Dictation system
- Records dictation by phone.
- Supports 1 to 32 telephone lines. These can be regular
phone lines connected to your PC or voice over IP (VoIP)
lines which connect calls direct from your VoIP phone service
company to your PC using the internet.
- Controls include record, play, rewind (constant pitch),
fast-forward (constant pitch) and record edit.
- Ability to send dictation recordings by email, local area
network or internet.
- Recordings can be saved and retrieved at a later date
- Uses the Audio Compression Manager to reduce audio file
size and to speed transmission.
- Up to 10,000 different users can use the one system each
with customizable recipient and user information.
We assign the correct ICD-9, CPT, and/or HCPCS codes derived
from the medical records and reports from your practice.
Our team has extensive experience with both diagnostic (where
the doctor's diagnosis is coded with ICD codes) as well as
procedural coding (Where medical procedures, equipment and
modifiers are coded with CPC and HCPCS codes). We can give
you 24 hour turn around time. The codings are done with feedback
and preference of client's requirements and standard HIPAA
regulation are ensured
We can use the software used by you for your current processes.
We are familiar with ICD Books, and Flash Codes and can train
our coders on any other software.
All our coders have the following certifications-
- AAPC Certifications
- Up-to-date HCPCS Certifications
Services and Security
- Each of our coding teams specializes in different sections/domains
of medical coding
- We code strictly according to the client profile and maintain
above 98.5% accuracy.
- All our systems are password protected and our work place
is HIPPA compliant.
- All our mails are password protected.