Quality Assurance Editors
- At least three years of experience required
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology in various
- Knowledge of current drugs.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation skills are required.
- Ability to understand diverse accents, dialects, and
varying dictation styles.
- Must be able to perform at an accuracy rate of 99% and
meet prescribed turnaround deadlines.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Edit the transcribed document against actual dictation.
- Edit documents consistently and fairly according to transcription
guidelines, standards of style, and formats of practice.
- Provide timely and consistent quality feedback to inform
and update the transcriptionists regarding quality issues
and areas of concern to help eliminate repetition of errors.
- Recognize, interpret, and evaluate inconsistencies, discrepancies,
and inaccuracies in medical dictation and appropriately
clarify and flag or report them, as needed
- Transcribe reports as needed.
- All applicants must be well-rounded individuals possessing
1 year experience in CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding.
- Effective communication skills, billing and insurance
knowledge, computer applications, and analytical skills
- A certification with an accredited coding association,
such as a CPC or CCS-P is also required.
Send your resume in ASCII or MSword format to email@example.com